TulsaConnect (DC1) Oklahoma is located in the area Tulsa, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 03-03-2012.
This data center is located within Kennedy Building.
- SAS 70 and PCI-DSS certified facilities - Biometric access control system at facility entrance - All entrance / exit from the facility is logged and recorded - All access to the facility is via TulsaConnect escort - Security cameras record on motion and video is archived for 90 days - All customer racks have locking front/rear doors
- Liebert and Carrier CRAC units provide precision cooling and humidification - CRAC units are serviced quarterly. Spare parts are stored on-site - Racks are arranged in a standard hot-aisle / cold-aisle configuration - Both chilled water and air-cooled cooling sources are utilized for cooling source redundancy - Environmental monitoring, including temperature, humidity, moisture, and sound sensors
- Underground AEP power feed on reliable downtown power bus - DC1 is on a different power grid than DC2 - Conditioned primary power provided by facility-wide PowerWare UPS system - Dedicated, on-site diesel generator with automatic transfer switch for extended power outages - Generator tap on building exterior for portable generator hook-up in case of primary generator failure - Should any of the on-site generators fail, TulsaConnect owns a portable, trailer-mount generator that can be brought on-site in minutes
- Pre-action (dry pipe) dual interlock fire suppression system with multi-zone photoelectric and ion smoke detection sensors - Multiple zones must register smoke before system is activated
- Redundant OC-3 and Gig-E Internet backbone connections from Level(3), UUNET, AT&T, Global Crossing, Cogent, and Time Warner Telecom - Juniper M-series routers at used at the network edge, and Cisco routing switches at the core and distribution layer - Multiple paths between distribution layer and core network, with OSPF and iBGP protocols for dynamic routing - AT&T, MCI/Verizon Business, EasyTEL, and Cox fiber access within the facility - Gigabit interconnect over fiber between DC1 and DC2 for intra-DC traffic - Gigabit millimeter-wave backhaul link to DC2 for added redundancy
- When VPN is not appropriate, high bandwidth point-to-point connections between your business locations and your Co-located servers are available over T-1, Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS, or xDSL - the widest variety of options of any facility in the area
- All of your equipment is connected to remotely manageable PDUs - control power to your equipment down to the individual power outlet level. Need to reboot a hung server at 3:00AM? No problem
- Cross-connects for analog phone service (POTS), T-1, DS-3, etc available to every rack at no additional charge
- Our facilities are carrier neutral - use our multi-homed bandwidth or bring your own
- Out of town and need to re-image a down server? No problem - we can hook up an IP-KVM to your server on-demand, which includes virtual CD-ROM emulation over USB2.0
- Going to spend some time in the Data Center working on your servers? We provide mobile work carts featuring 19" Dell LCD monitors, a USB keyboard and mouse in a convenient roll-around platform allowing easy access to your systems. In addition, our mobile parts carts contain a variety of rack, server, network cabling parts and tools which we make available to all Co-location customers.
TulsaConnect (DC1) Oklahoma Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for TulsaConnect, please try our free quote service.