Located 30 miles west of downtown Chicago, Agile Data Sites (CHI1) data center is located in Aurora, offers colocation space and power solutions in the high-growth western suburbs. Originally built and commissioned in 2007, the facility contains state-of-the-art electrical and mechanical systems to support mission critical enterprise-level data center requirements.
IT leaders and infrastructure professionals in Chicago's western suburbs now have a data center solution that provides:
- Concurrently maintainable, high-security environments that support compliance requirements - Robust fiber and carrier neutral connectivity - Options for first-class technical office space - Flexible and efficient leasing model to support and lower data center Total Cost of Occupancy (TCO) - The only data center in the Chicagoland area with no risk from planes, trains or automobiles
Designed to meet the security and high-availability needs of a major, publicly traded financial institution, Agile Data Sites brings a new class of multi-tenant data center opportunity to the western Chicago suburbs. With a flexible and efficient design, customers are able to lease one or more dedicated data center environments, each featuring robust redundancy and high-security. If requirements change, this scalable facility enables the acquisition of additional space and power.
Technical Specifications include:
- 70,000 ft2 secure data center facility featuring over 34,000 ft2 of raised floor on a 5+ acre campus
- Tier 3 facility provides redundancy, resiliency, and multi-factor security protocols required for achieving industry specific physical security compliance such as PCI, HIPAA and FISMA
- 2N UPS power, N+1 mechanical systems
- Fiber-rich environment convenient to multiple carriers
- 6MW utility power
- Ample available technical office space
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Agile Data Sites LLC, please try our free quote service.