KT Mokdong 1st DC
» Index » South Korea » Seoul » KT Mokdong 1st DC
KT Mokdong 1st DC is located in the area Seoul, South Korea (Republic of Korea), and the colocation data center is not carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 02-01-2017.
924-4 Mokdong YangChunGu
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by kt.
Hosting of individual servers
KT(Korea Telecom) IDC is Internet Data Center establishing all system needs information exchange
between information provider such as CP and general internet user based on the KT network.
Started with HyeHwa IDC in 1999, we are the only provider, have nationwide network (7 IDCs), establish enterprise computer environment and provide customized work and management system so that enterprises can focus on their proper production activities in the nearest place anywhere in all over the country.
- Colocation Home page: http://kt-idc.com/eng
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (business) or email@example.com, +82-10-2650-0099(KR)
- Cloud: https://en.ucloudbiz.olleh.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Constantly stable temperature & humidity control
- Uninterruptible 24*7 service thanks to best stable power supply system
- Largest internet connection bandwidth in KOREA
- Optimal connection route to Korea's largest pool for individual subscribers & leased line users
- Directly connecting Korea's fastest 1.1Tb line with 21 other ISPs
o Operation and Maintenance
- 24/7 on-site customer support is available in English, Korean
- ISO27001, ISMS certified, the most secured data center in South Korea
- Best Engineer team(kt employee) provides technical service
o Other IDC
- IDC: Seoul(5), ChungJu(1), GwangJu(1), DaeGu(1), Busan(1), Gimhae(1)
- CDC: Seoul(1), ChunAn(1), Gimhae(1)
KT Mokdong 1st DC Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for kt, please try our free quote service
» The New VDI: Blazing Fast Performance and Simplicity
» Ensure Business Continuity With Standby Virtual Desktops
» The California Consumer Privacy Act: What’s Next