TurnKey Internet Albany Data Center
» Index » USA » New York » Albany » TurnKey Internet Albany Data Center
TurnKey Internet Albany Data Center is located in the area Albany, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 30-08-2018.
TurnKey Internet, Inc.
175 Old Loudon Rd
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by TurnKey Internet, Inc..
TurnKey Internet, Inc. is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
TurnKey Internet owns and operates its own private, SSAE-18 Certified, Tier IV featured Albany New York Data Center located in New York's Tech Valley region. By owning their data center, they have been able to design, build and maintain every aspect of its construction to provide an ideal hosted server environment. This allows them to provide their clients fast, secure and reliable performance at all times. TurnKey Internet's New York facility has these unique benefits:
* New York Capital Region's Premier Tier 4 featured Data Center & Colocation Facility
* 3N UPS Systems (A + B + C Power Feeds Available per Rack) by Emerson / Vertiv
* Multiple N+1 CRV Redundant Cooling Environments by Liebert / Vertiv
* Cold Containment Pod, Racks, Power Distribution by Emerson / Vertiv
* CCTV and Intrusion System Security - Client access custom cameras available
* Escorted / ID Verified Access with 24x7 on-site staff
* FM200 Fire Suppression System with custom Heat + Smoke multi-action design
* Multiple Power Utility Substations
* 3N Power Source to building for 100% Guaranteed Power Uptime SLA
* On-site Diesel Fuel for over 7 days continuous run time on Standby Generators
* 2N Redundant Dedicated Diesel Generator Systems
* On-Site Staffed 24 x 7 x 365
* SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 Certified
* HIPAA Compliant HITRUST CSF Certified
* Managed Remote Hands
* On-Site Cloud/Dedicated Hybrid Solutions
* 100% Green Energy - Hydro And Solar
* Green Facility - Energy Star Certified
* SolarWinds, ManageEngine & Emerson / Vertiv Monitoring Systems
* On-Net with Multiple Tier 1 and Tier 2 IP Transit Providers
* Carrier Neutral - free cross connects included with colocation
* Multiple ISP, CLEC, SONET and Metro Ethernet Transport Providers Available
* Multiple Diverse Fiber Routes, Carriers, and Multiple Meet-Me locations in Building
* Site Replication Available (NY to California)
* 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
* 100% Power Delivery and Uptime SLA
They've also been able to leverage state-of-the-art green technologies, making their data center among the most energy-efficient world-wide. While leveraging the most robust clean energy systems available today, they still maintain the highest level of data center reliability and performance.
TurnKey has committed to do its part to protect the environment by focusing on improved energy performance and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
TurnKey Internet's New York Green Data Center is the choice of clients in over 150 countries who turn to them as both an economical and ecological answer to their IT needs, and their environmentally-conscious approach assures low-impact, low-energy answers to them. The facility is the leading data center in New York's Capital Region serving Albany, Amsterdam, Cohoes, Colonie, Delmar, Glens Falls, Guilderland, Johnstown, Knox, Latham, Loudonville, Menands, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady and a short drive from East Coast locations such as Boston, Burlington, Newark, New York City, Rochster, Scranton, and Syracuse.
About TurnKey Internet
Founded in 1999, TurnKey Internet, Inc. is a full-service Cloud Hosting Solutions provider with data centers in New York and California specializing in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to clients in more than 150 countries. Services offered in both East Coast and West Coast, USA - include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated & Bare Metal Servers, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Online Storage, Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Hybrid Solutions and Enterprise Colocation. Headquartered in New York's Tech Valley Region, TurnKey Internet's Flagship company owned Data Center is SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 certified, as well as HIPAA compliant with HITRUST CSF certification. The facility is powered exclusively by on-site Solar and Hydroelectric sources to provide a 100% renewable energy footprint and is the 39th ENERGY STARŪ Certified Data Center in the United States.
TurnKey Internet Albany Data Center Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for TurnKey Internet, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns