Liberty Center One
» Index » USA » Michigan » Detroit » Liberty Center One
Liberty Center One is located in the area Detroit, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 17-06-2009.
Liberty Center One Data Center
4815 Delemere Ave.
48073 Royal Oak
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Liberty Center One Data Center.
Liberty Center One Data Center is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
Introducing Liberty Center One, a new breed of data center located in Royal Oak, MI. Liberty can host any customer solution regardless of space, power or networking/bandwidth requirements.
- Full range of technology solutions, including managed, co-location, virtual, dedicated and shared hosting services
- Modern networking solutions including SONET/OC, gigabit Ethernet and TDM connections
- Multiple layers of redundancy for all critical power, cooling, network and security systems with a minimum of N+1 redundancy
- Flexible delivery of over 200 watts per sq. ft. to support modern, high density equipment
- Software and web site design, development, deployment and maintenance
- IT Hotel space available for short and long-term lease or for disaster recovery services
Liberty Center One makes power limitations a thing of the past, with 7,800 square feet of safe, secure and flexible data center space. Our design enables us to provide you with power you need in exactly the space you want. Liberty was built with a high power to space ratio to support modern, high density equipment.
- Flexible delivery of more than 200 watts per square foot in any configuration of 120v, 208v, 20, 30 or 40 amp, single or three phase power
- 500 tons of cooling, delivered by custom, re-targetable ductwork to eliminate hot spots
- DTE primary service from 3 substations within 1 mile, providing N+2 substation redundancy
- Access to fully redundant A and B side power throughout the facility
- Roof and vapor barriers designed to maximize energy conservation
Liberty Center One was built In a fiber-rich location, which provides multiple choices and lightning fast connections for your bandwidth needs.
- Carrier neutral - multiple national and regional carriers providing SONET, gigabit Ethernet and TDM connections are all available
- Multiple, diverse, protected fiber entries eliminate single points of failure
- Core network is 100% Cisco configured In N+3 redundant mesh with redundant supervisors In all edge switches
- BGP routing allows intelligent routing through the Internet and ensures traffic is not interrupted in the event of a carrier outage
Liberty Center One provides a safe, secure physical and virtual environment, protected and monitored 24/7.
- Extensive network of remotely monitored video cameras and motion detectors both inside and outside the facility
- Badge entry including dual physical/biometric mantrap entry to data rooms
- Locked cabinets and private cages
- FM-200 waterless fire suppression safeguards your equipment from fire or water damage
- Managed firewalls isolating web and application layers with full redundancy and failover
- Redundant intrusion detection and prevention appliances with up to 950 Mbps throughput
- Server hardening and hardened Cisco edge and core routers
- All equipment is configured to ensure there are non single points of failure and that there Is no unauthorized access to the network.
At Liberty Center One, your data is protected through a comprehensive system that consists of multiple layers of redundancy, designed to keep mission critical systems up and running with exceptional uptime and safety.
- Liebert and MGE Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) fully online with DTE with battery life at full capacity exceeding 10 minutes
- Two 750 kVA Kohler diesel generators that start within 30 seconds of power loss
- Multiple 24X7 on-site diesel refueling contracts
- Each 30 ton Liebert HVAC air handler has redundant dual 15-ton units
- Core and edge Cisco 6509 switches/routers in fully connected in full mesh configuration with redundant supervisor cards
- Multiple, diverse, protected fiber entries - each carrier's fiber enters Liberty from a different point, protected underground by steel conduit
- Internal monitoring systems such as Nagios and Zabbix are supplemented by external, third-party monitors such as Red Alert for further redundancy and objectivity
- A variety of hardware and process-level monitoring systems including internally-based systems such as Nagios and Zabbix and external, third party systems such as Red Alert
Pay only for what you need, and get more as you need it. Liberty Center One enables you to get the services you demand in the precise space you need.
- Private locked racks or cages, colocation or managed services
- Overhead cabling to provide maximum operating efficiency and change management
- Additional space and services deployed rapidly as your business demands
- Platforms supported include Intel and AMD x86 32-bit and 64-bit processors, single, dual, and quad-core running any version of Linux or Windows
- Burstable connections available in 1 Mbps, 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps or gigabit increments, or based on total transfer requirements
- 4,000 square foot IT Hotel office space with conference room and equipment build out facilities available
[X] 24/7 access
[ ] 24/7 staff on side
[ ] 24/7 security guard(s)
[X] Remote hands available
[X] Automatic fire suppression
[X] Environmental Monitoring
[X] Video surveillance
[X] Alarm system
[X] Rental of suites/rooms
[X] Rental of cages
[X] Rental of foot prints
[X] Rental of racks
[X] Hosting of individual servers
[X] Dedicated servers
[X] Virtual servers
[X] Office space
Liberty Center One Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Liberty Center One Data Center, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns