Ann Arbor 2 Data Center
» Index » USA » Michigan » Detroit » Ann Arbor 2 Data Center
Ann Arbor 2 Data Center is located in the area Detroit, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 26-02-2015.
5430 Data Court Suite 400
48108 Ann Arbor
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Online Tech.
Hosting of individual servers
Our second Ann Arbor data center is located south of Ann Arbor, Michigan, in Avis Park. With close proximity to major highways and the University of Michigan, this facility offers an ideal location for high availability production and disaster recovery.
The 19,500 square feet facility includes 10,000 square feet of 18" raised floor and offers high availability fiber Internet connectivity, and high availability heating and cooling systems.
Geographic separation from our Mid-Michigan. Metro Detroit, and Indianapolis data centers afford ideal production, data protection, and disaster recovery solutions.
Close proximity between our two Ann Arbor data centers enables ideal, low-latency availability solutions.
Independently audited on an ongoing basis with annual reporting by UHY LLP for:
* SOX Compliance (SAS 70, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2)
* HIPAA Compliance (OCR HIPAA Audit Protocol)
* PCI DSS Compliance
* Safe Harbor Compliance
* Dual Cummins 937.5 KVA diesel generators with 72-hour capacity until refueled
* Dual Eaton 300 KVA UPS battery backup system provides 100% clean and conditioned power
* 1,500 KVA transformer utility feed
* Multiple Liebert PDUs with static transfer switches
* High availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
* Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fiber feeds into the data center
* Redundant Gigabit network provides 10GB capacity on-demand
* Private Gigabit connection for data replication to Online Tech's Mid-Michigan data center 53 miles away
* High availability dual Cisco-powered network provides redundant network connections to the server
* All critical equipment is 2N with full redundancy across core network and security systems
* FM200 and dual-stage dry pipe sprinkler system with double interlock pre-action zoned valve control
* Biometric and real factor door access controls with numeric code authentication
* 24x7 client controlled access to the colocation space
* Power equipment, network infrastructure and network operations equipment are segregated in locked rooms or cages with no customer access
* Exterior and Interior digital video surveillance with 24x7 recording activity
* Over 116 tons of cooling capacity, with Liebert air handlers
Ann Arbor 2 Data Center Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Online Tech, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns