Synergy Broadband State Street
» Index » USA » Michigan » Ann Arbor » Synergy Broadband State Street
Synergy Broadband State Street is located in the area Ann Arbor, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 06-12-2010.
3131 S. State Suite 306
48108 Ann Arbor
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Synergy Broadband.
Hosting of individual servers
Synergy's State Street Colo facility offers world-class security, power, cooling, fire suppression, advanced cabling systems, and fully redundant managed Internet connectivity. We provide 24x7 monitoring and support to our secure data center located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Colocated Hosting is provided from 1U server Colocation up to full cabinet services. 1U server Colocation refers to a shared environment whereby customer provided equipment is co-located within a cabinet with other customers. Generally, the 1U shared server Collocation is an inexpensive entry-level service. Customers that may require additional security precautions, greater power amounts, or non-shared networking should consider the half and full cabinet services.
* Redundant UPS systems
* Key Locking Cabinet Doors
* Dedicated N+1 high-capacity cooling systems
* High-capacity diesel generators
* Expansive portfolio that includes security, storage, multiple-carrier fail-over IP connectivity
* 24/7/365 monitoring and support
* Redundant Cisco-powered network
* Industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Wide range of solutions, including single server, cabinets
* Fiber and Ethernet cross connections
* Redundant, caching DNS services
* Security, scalability and on-demand capacity
* Proof of service through Service Level Agreements
Synergy Broadband State Street Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Synergy Broadband, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns