Ann Arbor Data Center
» Index » USA » Michigan » Ann Arbor » Ann Arbor Data Center
Ann Arbor Data Center is located in the area Ann Arbor, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 25-02-2015.
640 Avis Drive
48104 Ann Arbor
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Online Tech.
Hosting of individual servers
Our first Ann Arbor data center is located south of Ann Arbor, Michigan, in Avis Park. With close proximity to major highways and the University of Michigan, this facility offers an ideal location for high availability production and disaster recovery.
The 10,500 square feet facility includes 7,500 square feet of 12" raised floor and offers high availability fiber Internet connectivity, and high availability heating and cooling systems.
Geographic separation from our Metro Detroit, Mid-Michigan, and Indianapolis data centers afford ideal production, data protection, and disaster recovery solutions.
Close proximity between our two Ann Arbor data centers enables ideal, low-latency availability solutions.
Independently audited on an ongoing basis with annual reporting by UHY LLP for:
* SOX Compliance (SAS 70, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2)
* HIPAA Compliance (OCR HIPAA Audit Protocol)
* PCI DSS Compliance
* Safe Harbor Compliance
* Natural gas and diesel generators provide 850 KVA of emergency power
* Liebert UPS systems provides 375 KVA of conditioned power
* High availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
* Network Infrastructure
Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fiber feeds into the data center
* Redundant Gigabit network provides capacity on-demand
* Private Gigabit connection for data replication to Online Tech's Mid-Michigan data center 53 miles away.
* High availability dual Cisco-powered network provides redundant network connections to the server.
* All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
* Dual-stage dry pipe fire suppression system with a double interlock pre-action design
* Multiple levels of physical security with two-factor authentication to gain floor access
* Digital video surveillance with 24x7 recording activity
* 120 tons of cooling capacity with full N+1 redundancy
* Heat mitigation configuration includes a 12" raised floor, 10' finished ceiling, and hot/cold aisle configuration
Ann Arbor Data Center Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Online Tech, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns