» Index » USA » Illinois » Chicago » QTS Chicago
QTS Chicago is located in the area Chicago, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 18-06-2018.
QTS Data Centers
2800 S. Ashland Ave
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by QTS Data Centers.
Hosting of individual servers
The 30-acre campus, strategically located minutes from downtown Chicago, adds to QTS' international presence. Chicago's central location has long made it a hub for financial services, healthcare, technology and a host of consumer goods and service industries.
QTS Chicago has the capacity to provide our unique integrated product platform of custom data center, colocation and cloud and managed services to both Chicago's downtown and suburban data center customers. We look forward to bringing the QTS brand of operational excellence and premium customer experience to the Chicago data center market.
- 467,000 sq. ft. facility
- 30 acres with room to duplicate existing footprint
- 208,000 sq. ft. data center footprint
- 48" raised floor
- 40 MW of critical power
- Power to the facility is provided by dual utility from the Quarry substation and an emergency utility line comes from Crawford all three lines are 8MVA
- All power cabling below floors is installed in either conduit or seal tight flexible conduit with approved connectors to all equipment
- Complete flexibility in design with the 2 MW block solution
- Highly segregated electrical and mechanical rooms for maximum uptime
- Highly efficient utilizing outside air without outside contaminants
- Real-time economization, less engineering planning, intake planning
- Gives absolute data center design flexibility with no placement obstacle, no CRAH's on the floor
- Automatically accommodates load variations 0 - 4 MW in 30 minutes
- Rapid accommodation with standard unit's being utilized by QTS Chicago
- Security fence surrounds perimeter of property
- Single Point of entrance
- Data center floor and secured areas require card key
- 2-factor biometric authentication (finger print and iris scan)
- Security guards on-site 24x7x365
- Active patrol both inside and outside facility
- Closed circuit video cameras cover the interior and exterior of the building
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.
QTS Chicago Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for QTS Data Centers, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns