» Index » USA » Georgia » Atlanta » Cogent Atlanta
Cogent Atlanta is located in the area Atlanta, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 04-12-2018.
This data center is located within 55 Marietta Street
Cogent Communications, Inc.
55 Marietta St NW
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- IP Transit
- Ethernet Transport Services
Standard Rack Configuration
- 42U APC Cabinets (Model: AR3100).
- Power extra ( (1) 110v/20 amp or (2) 110v/20A is standard
- 6,263 square feet Non-raised floor
- Customer cages available
- 480v 3-phase utility feed - 800 amps
- C*CURE Software House Card Reader Access Control System
- (4) IP cameras installed with local NVR unit - remote monitoring and recording capabilities (1) at main entrance into facility
- Building system access badge required for after-hours, weekends, and holidays also for elevator access to 6th floor
- UPS Unit @ 150kva.
- Model: Mitsubishi 9900A Series.
- UPS Battery Plant: 40 cells.
- 4 - 20 ton DataAire HVAC units with condenser units
- Caterpillar model 3306 (250kVA)
- Ties into building diesel fuel tanks 1,200 gallon primary with 1,000 gallon reserve tank in basement.
- MGE 150kVA PDU Model #PMM168-42-150
- Kohler Power Systems Automatic Transfer Switch - 800 amps
- Pre-action fire suppression system
Cogent Atlanta Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns