Hivelocity - TPA2
» Index » USA » Florida » Tampa » Hivelocity - TPA2
Hivelocity - TPA2 is located in the area Tampa, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 23-05-2017.
5908 Hampton Oaks Parkway Suite D
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Hivelocity.
Hivelocity is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
Founded in 2001, Hivelocity now provides dedicated servers, vps, cloud and colocation services to customers in over 140 countries worldwide. Our proven 100% network and power uptime record helps make our Tampa data centers the home to thousands of customer servers. Hivelocity's combination of exceptional infrastructure, network, expertise and customer service is what sets us apart from any other data center firm in Tampa Bay. Join us for a facility tour and see for yourself why Hivelocity was the only data center recognized by the Business Journal as one of the fastest 50 growing companies in Tampa.
* 1U to full racks to 60,000sf contiguous build to suit space available
* N+1 data center
* Concrete block and brick constructed building
* 18 miles inland and 30 feet above sea level
* 24/7/365 on-site technical support and customer access
* 12 inch raised floor
* Multi-homed BGP4/FCP routed network (Level3, TWTC, GTT, NTT, ComCast, Global Crossing, Cogent)
* Up to 10Gbps network connections
* Direct peering to hundreds of networks
* 6 days of generator fuel capacity
* Waterless Fire suppression system
* Leak detection system
* Dual points of fiber entry
* Service monitoring via text message and emails the home to thousands of customer servers.
Hivelocity - TPA2 Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Hivelocity, please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns