Cogent Washington, DC 2
» Index » USA » District Of Columbia » Washington D.C. » Cogent Washington, DC 2
Cogent Washington, DC 2 is located in the area Washington D.C., USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 30-07-2012.
This data center is located within 1120 Vermont Avenue NW
Cogent Communications, Inc.
1120 Vermont Ave NW
20005 Washington D.C.
District of Columbia
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100 Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1,000 Mbps burst
- 200 - 1,000 Mbps flat
Standard Rack Configuration
- 42U (APC AR3100 Cabinets)
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- XO, AT&T, Level 3, WorldCom, & Verizon Business
- 8,000 Square Feet
- Biometric hand scanner provides 24x7 datacenter access
- 24/7 manned building security must pass security check and X-ray before entering building.
- (2) cameras in use for each entrance w/ recording & 24/7 monitoring capabilities to the - Cogent NOC
- UPS unit @ 150Kva.
- Liebert Series 600T
- UPS Battery Plant: 40 cells.
- D/C Battery Plant: 72 cells
- Caterpillar Diesel Generator, 500kw
- Continuous fuel supply from building provider
- 4 20-ton air cooled Liebert HVAC units
- 1 Liebert PDU & 4 La Marche BDCBB.
- Fire suppression & detection system consists of smoke heads, FM200 tanks, and a Dry-Pipe Preaction Sprinkler System.
Cogent Washington, DC 2 Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns