» Index » USA » California » Los Angeles » Cogent Pasadena
Cogent Pasadena is located in the area Los Angeles, USA (America), and the colocation data center is not carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 25-06-2012.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
2947 Bradley Street
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100 Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1000 Mpbs burst
- 200 - 1000 Mpbs flat Standard
- 42U APC Cabinets (Model: AR3100).
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- 6,800 square feet of raised floor colocation space in DC1
- 10,000 square feet of raised floor colocation space in DC2
- Custom cages available
- C*CURE Software House card reader/access badge system (Install ETA of Jan. 2012)
- 27 cameras (both stationary & PTZ) w/ monitoring capabilities; recording to local DVR system.
- Chilled-water system; (3) Trane chillers; 320-ton each.
- Chillers work in "redundant" setup; auto-tested weekly.
- (6) 40-ton chilled-water Liebert HVAC units in DC1
- (3) chilled-water Air Handling Units in DC2
- 40,000-gallon underground water tank
- (6) 500kVA UPS Units (Model: Powerware); "A+B" systems of 3 parallel units each.
- 240 "wet-cell" UPS batteries (C&D)
- 320 "sealed" UPS batteries (Powerware)
- (3) Caterpillar Diesel Generators, 1500kW each
- Work in "parallel" for redundancy
- 6,000 gallon diesel tank
- (3) ATS units (Mfg: Benjamin Electric)
- (16) PDI PDUs & (4) Liebert PDUs in both DCs
- Fire suppression & detection system consists of heat detectors, smoke heads , preaction sprinkler system, and separate gas-tank systems in each DC.
- (4) FM-200 tanks in DC1; (112) Inergen tanks in DC2
- Vesda air sampling smoke detection system
Cogent Pasadena Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns