Cogent Orange County
» Index » USA » California » Irvine » Cogent Orange County
Cogent Orange County is located in the area Irvine, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 14-11-2018.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
300 S Harbor Blvd., Suite 510
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- IP Transit
- Ethernet Transport Services
Standard Rack Configuration
- 42U APC Cabinets (Model: 3100).
- Power extra ((1) 110v/20A or (2) 110v/20A is standard)
- Level 3
- City of Anaheim/Public Utilities
- 1,169 square feet of non-raised floor colocation space
- 208v 3-phase utility feed - 200 amps
- Manned building security
- Card reader system for data center entry
- Need access badge or pin code for after hours building access as well as elevator access to the 5th floor.
- (2) IP cameras in use with recording and 24/7 monitoring capabilities to the Cogent NOC; (1) at main entrance into facility
- 2 - 5 ton Liebert HVAC units with rooftop condensers
- 50kVA Gamatronic UPS Unit
- Internal battery cabinet
- (2) strings of UPS batteries - 64 total
- Ratelco Rectifiers (5 modules - 50amps each)
- D/C Batteries: Quantity of 8 total (2 Strings)
- Olympian Natural Gas Generator, 60kW
- Russelectric Automatic Transfer Switch
- 1 Ratelco PDF/BDCBB
- Fire suppression & detection system consists of heat detectors, smoke heads, Inergen tanks, and a preaction sprinkler system
Cogent Orange County Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns