Phoenix 1 Stream's 418,200-square-foot facility on 157 acres of land in Goodyear, Arizona establishes an expansive data center campus for hyperscale and enterprise customers across the Greater Phoenix region.
In phase I, the campus will support approximately 40.5 MW of critical load, with the initial facility delivered in 3Q 2020 with 4.5 MW of capacity, with excellent fiber connectivity and optimized latency to all major markets.
At full build, the entire campus will support up to 2 million square feet of data center buildings and 200 MW of critical load.
- Phase I, 418,200 SF facility on 23.5 acres, with 40.5 MW critical load at full build
- 126.80 acres of divisible land is still available for build-to-suit or custom data center development make this one of the largest data center campuses in the region
- 30+ acres are dedicated for an Arizona Public Service Electric Company (APS) onsite substation with ultimate power capacity of 350 MW
- Arizona data center sales tax exemptions provide compelling benefits
- Excellent fiber connectivity with optimum network latency to other markets
- Goodyear, AZ is notable for it's business-friendly environment, in close proximity to local amenities and Phoenix-area airports
Phoenix I - Goodyear Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Stream Data Centers, please try our free quote service.