» Index » USA » Arizona » Phoenix » Cogent Phoenix
Cogent Phoenix is located in the area Phoenix, USA (America), and the colocation data center is not carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 25-06-2012.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
3410 E. University Drive
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100M Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1,000 Mbps burst
- 200 - 1,000 Mbps flat
- 1,000 - 10,000 Mbps burst
Standard Rack Configuration
- 42U APC Cabinets (Model: AR3100).
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- 3,411 square feet of raised floor colocation space
- C*CURE Software House card reader/access badge system (Install ETA of June 2012)
- After-hours/weekend/holiday access into building requires badge.
- Front door entrance camera w/ recording & monitoring 24/7 building security with video camera surveillance
- (3) 20-ton Liebert CRAC units with rooftop condensers provide cooling for data center floor.
- (2) 5-ton Liebert CRAC units with rooftop condensers provide cooling for 1st floor electrical room.
- 300kVA UPS Unit (Model: Liebert 600T Series)
- 150kVA UPS Unit (Model: Liebert 600T Series)
- UPS Units are separate systems to provide A&B power feeds to customers
- Each UPS unit has a 40-battery string
- Cummins Diesel Generator, 750kW
- Model CC634A
- 1,500 gallon diesel tank
- (2) ATS Units - 600amp & 800amp
- Fire suppression & detection system consists of smoke detectors, heat sensors ,and Halon gas tanks
- (4) 75kVA transformers feed data center floor
Cogent Phoenix Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns