» Index » United Kingdom » Wakefield » Node4 (Leeds)
Node4 (Leeds) is located in the area Wakefield, United Kingdom (UK), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 20-06-2013.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within Leeds.
Hosting of individual servers
Node4 Leeds (DC)
Located conveniently with easy access from the M1 and M62, the data centre has a total capacity of 450 racks, spread across 4 separate halls.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 13,000 sq ft of data centre space
- 450 rack capacity
- 4 separate halls
- Perimeter fencing
- Photo ID
- 24/7 manned security
- Anti-tailgating pod
- 3.3MVA power (dual transformers)
- N+1 generator backup
- N+N UPS
- N+1 water cooled chillers with N+N air handlers
- FM200 VESDA plus VESDA detection fire suppression
- Dedicated internet connections
- MPLS network (POP)
- On-site support team
- Remote hands and eyes
- Manned services
Node4 (Leeds) Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Node4 Ltd, please try our free quote service