EhostIDC is located in the area Seoul, South Korea (Republic of Korea), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 08-10-2019.
This data center is located within LG Gasan Digital Center.
- Construction commenced : 2009 - Scale : 1 underground floor, 13 above ground floors - Site area : 14,946 m2 - Floor area : 75,041 m2 - Machine Room area : 12,060 m2
- Earthquake resistant design : up to 7.0 on the Richter scale - Exclusive power supply for both main and reserve power, redundant backup power system - Modular/tailored facility environment and green IT solution application
3. Earthquake facilities
- Resistant to up to 0.2g of seismic acceleration : Richter scale 7.0
4. Flooding (tsunamis, floods)
- Located in a safe zone away from risk inducing structures (Digital City) - Located in a flood safe zone (7m above water level)
5. Power supply method
- Redundant supply line from Korea Electric Power Corporation - Direct connection to the substation forlarge-scale power distribution (exclusive line) - Physical separation of incoming lines and pipes - Redundant ALTS and MOF high voltage lines - Backup high voltage transformers installed - Transformer and UPS N+1 methodology
6. UPS and emergency power generation
- Redundant exclusive UPS and physically redundant lines - Emergency power generator
7. Cooling systems
- Main supply : Cooling tower - Backup supply : Emergency distributed cooling source in 8 areas for a distributed vertical conduit system - Redundant coolant circulation pump and coolant supply conduits - Efficient management of the fan inverter control
8. Isothermal-humidity system
- Some of the thermo-hygrostats installed in the computer rooms are designed to admit outdoor air during winter, reducing power consumption for cooling and realizing a green data center. - Format : Water-cooled - Humidification : Separate humidifiers - Backup thermo-hygrostats
9. Central air
- Cool and hot zones are separately designated, and separate partitions are installed in cool zones to block flow of cool air. This centralized cooling design promotes power saving. - Servers separated for each customer(separate cool & hot zones). - Grill vents are arranged in cool zones for air conditioning. - Separate partitions are installed for containment of cool airflow. - Temperature sensors are installed in cool zones for cooling facilities.
10. Building security systems
- Bulletproof film on all first floor outside windows - Glass damage sensors - Fire detection systems (state of the art CCTV) - Bollards (posts) installed to prevent unauthorized vehicle entry
11 Entry/exit control system
- Lobby entry/exit control - Constant security staff presence and speed gate - Lockers to store valuables - Entry/exit control for the computer room : Interlocking Door (primary biometric recognition system, secondary weight sensor) - Integrated security office operations
12. Vehicle control system
- Control of incoming cars through security staff - Entry/exit control through RF Tags - Roadblocks (control of cars entering throughthe exits) - Operation of elevators exclusively for vehicle drivers
If you are interested in receiving a quote for EhostIDC, please try our free quote service.