GO Datacenter offers accommodation facilities, within our leading edge DataCentre environment managed by the latest support and Network management tools. Our DataCentre provides high-capacity access to the Internet backbone in the region and through to the rest of the world. The GO Datacentre allows you to eliminate the cost of maintaining your own disaster recovery solution, whilst maintaining the ability to control the administration of equipment, content and applications.
Co-location is the provisioning of serviced and air-conditioned cabinet or rack space accommodation in a secure environment connected to a high speed internet backbone. Our service is offered on the basis of the provision of a full, half, quarter or per U cabinet.
The service comprises of: - Provision of rack space - Physical security services - Controlled environment - Uninterrupted Power
Increased complexity of commercial transactions means a demand for higher degrees of security, resilience and faster connectivity. GO datacentre facilities provide this level of service for your organization, through the outsourcing of the hosting of your hardware. It also provides you with the opportunity to access the facility, to install, load, test and repair your own equipment.
GO Datacentre Technical Specifications Dedicated to provide uninterrupted services to mission-critical data processing operations. Primarily utilized by customers as a centralized repository for the storage, management and dissemination of data and information. Combines a state of the art facility with matching services and security.
Datacentre Layout The GO Datacentre is a 1,600 sqM facility with the following services: - Onsite Network Operations Center (NOC) - The Datacentre on site NOC monitors the day to day Datacentre operations and engages in outage resolving with its in-house expertise whenever required.
- Security Office - State of the art equipment has been installed for access to the DataCentre through a Swipe Card system along with 24 hour CCTV monitoring.
- Customer Operation Centre - Provision for remote access for testing, installations, operations, and systems management.
- Unwrapping Room - Safe non static environment for unpacking and installation of equipment.
- Equipment Hosting/ Raised floor - Housing for all cabinets and cages on a raised floor with dual power feeds, Along with state of the art fire detection and protection Datacentre Features The GO Datacentre allows you to choose between various rack space configurations and secure cages, with 24X7 administrative & emergency supports, ensuring uptime: 99.9%. - Power Supply - An Industrial power grid connection to ensure continuous (220V - 240V and 50/60Hz) power supply.
-Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) - Equipped with a state of the art UPS system. The Datacentre is currently served by UPS systems with inbuilt redundancy.
- Backup Power Supply (BPS) - Turbine diesel generators ensure constant operation should the main power supply fail and the UPS system run out.
- Air Conditioning - The site is cooled at full capacity with air conditioners supported by temperature sensors, humidity sensors, and extra air conditioners for backup support - uptime: 99.9%
- Security System - The site is installed with large number of CCTV cameras to continuously send live feeds to GO security staff, which continuously monitor for any unauthorised access.
GO Datacenter Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Etihad Atheeb Telecom. (GO), please try our free quote service.