- Away from High Risk Industries such as chemical/steel/paper (Yes) - Away at least 500m from petrolrelated industries (Yes) - Away from High Traffic (Yes) - Proximity to Police Station Police Station is 100m away - Proximity to Fire Station Fire Station is 1km away - Proximity to Kuala Lumpur 30km to KLCC - Proximity to Airport 10km to KLIA - Access to Highway LDP, PLUS, Federal Highways, KESAS - Distance to Sea 30km from Straits of Malacca
- Train - KLIA Transit Train (from KL Sentral ‐ Putrajaya) - Feeder Bus Service Transit Feeder Service - Taxi Services Available from Cyberjaya Bus Terminal (1km away)
- Accommodation Hotels ‐ CyberView Lodge - Healthcare Putrajaya Government Hospital - Petrol Kiosks Petronas Petrol Station - Fire Fighting Jabatan Bomba & Penyelamat Cyberjaya - Education University College and Schools - Food Food Court and Restaurants - Banks Public Bank and Maybank
- Cleaning Building Cleaning Services - Pest Control Pest Control Services - Waste Management Waste Management Services - Common Meeting Rooms Discussion room for 6pax - Common Meeting Rooms Meeting room for 8pax - Conference Room Accommodate 20 people - Cafeteria - Nearby Cafeteria - Hot & Cold - Refreshments
- Type Purpose Built Data Centre Facility - Floor 4 storey detached structure - Roof - Double slab roof to prevent water leakages - Floor Loading Tier 4 class - Floor Height Tier 4 class - Raised Flooring Tier 4 class - Parking bays - bays 70bays (10% utilization for daily operation) - Loading facility - Purpose built loading deck and service lobby on every floor
Data Centre Space - Location Area: more than 77,000 sq ft - Built up Area: Approximately 20, 000sq ft
Cooling Density - 40W/ft2(Upgradeable - with provision for localized cooling for blade systems) - Water Detection - Water detection system connected along perimeter of data centre - Cooling Configuration N+1
Early warning smoke detection - HSSD and Smoke Detection System is recognized as being the most sensitive laser base system in environment such as computer areas.
Fire alarm system - Addressable fire panel is a modular system designed to meet the needs of standalone or multi node networks
Data Centre fire suppression system - Water Mist System - Portable fire extinguishers - Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Multi Purpose Dry Chemical (ABC) portable fire extinguishers are available throughout the facility (common and data centre)
Perimeter and common space monitoring - CCTV cameras are placed at strategic location (Around the facility and common areas) - Security guard checkpoint at entrance to building compound - All entry/exit recorded based on proper identification & documentation - Command Centre 24x7 manned command centre
Security Access System . Bio‐metric readers . Access card readers . Face recognition system (optional) . Turnstile controlled single entry point . CCTV . Burglar Alarm . Motion detector . Laser Point‐to‐point coverage for perimeter
- Electrical Services ‐ HT (Yes) - Electrical Services ‐ LV (Yes) - Distribution boards (Yes) - Digital Power Meter (Yes) - Power Generators (Yes) - UPS (Yes) - Precision AC (Yes) - Water Detection System (Yes) - HSSD (Yes) -Fire Alarm System (Yes) - Fire Suppression System (Yes) - Temperature (Yes) - Humidity (Yes)
- MDF Room Dual Carriers - Incoming Data Manhole Dual Carriers - Data Risers Dual Carriers
Service Providers - Telekom - Time
Satellite Enabled Optional
MECHANICAL & ENGINEERING - UPS N+1, Tier 4 - Genset N+1, 1500kva - Incoming Power Source from Dual Power Grid connected separately up to rack level Maximum Load 3.5MW - Floor Loading 7.5kN, Tier 4 - Power capacity 150w/sqft, Tier 4
Many other features available upon specific inquiry.
Basis Bay Green Data Centre Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Basis Bay SDN BHD, please try our free quote service.