Hong Kong Tai Po Data Center
» Index » Hong Kong » Tai PO » Hong Kong Tai Po Data Center
Hong Kong Tai Po Data Center is located in the area Tai Po, Hong Kong (Hong Kong, SAR of China), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 03-02-2015.
NTT Communications Corporation
NA Hong Kong
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by NTT Communications Corporation.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within the city of Hong Kong.
Hosting of individual servers
NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre are built according to world-class standards, with 24 x 7 x 365 operations by a team of professionals. From simple server co-location to large scale deployment with managed services, we offer complete one-stop solution to accommodate different needs of customers from small to medium size businesses to global enterprises.
<NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre>
NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre is a premium data centre newly opened in late 2007. Reside inside a dedicated building for data centre, it offers unmatched scalability and resilient for the most demanding power and cooling requirements.
The ISO-certified Kwai Chung Data Centre was established in year 2000 and has proved to be very popular since it was opened. It offers cost effective collocation services ranging from 1/4 rack, 1/2 rack to full racks for maximum flexibility for every budget and every customer.
- Data Centre is ISO certified operations, and support from a total quality management system
- Direct connect to NTT Com's global Tier 1 backbone network, one of the world's largest backbone networks
- Full range of managed services for servers, firewalls and networking devices
- Carrier-neutral data centre with terminations from all major carriers in Hong Kong
- Business Resumption Centre (BRC) just next door, offering a complete business continuity solution
- Dedicated private suites in data centre
- 24 x 7 x 365 Command Centre offering remote hands and other support services
- 24 x 7 x 365 CCTV and access control
- N+1 air conditioning and humidity control
- Dual UPS with diesel generator for uninterrupted power supply
- FM200 and pre-action systems for fire suppression
Additional Service Features at NTT Communications Hong Kong Data Centre
- Cooling Capability for Your High-power Demand
Today ultra-thin, powerful servers need highly specialized round-the-clock cooling. As a result, our NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre incorporates optimum-efficiency cooling systems supporting power density up to 5200W per square meter.
- Purpose-built for Your Future Expansion
To meet your future business growth, all of our facilities were purpose-built with scalability and flexibility in mind. Ready for your expansion, our NTT Communications Hong Kong Tai Po Data Centre can accommodate up to 3500 racks with fully customizable options.
- Tier III+ Fully Redundant Infrastructure for Your Business Continuity
Every piece of infrastructure is fully redundant, power, air conditioning systems, telecommunication facilities are equipped with at least N+1 redundancy to ensure no single point of failure.
- Multiple-level Physical Access Security for Your Peace of Mind
To protect your mission-critical equipments and sensitive information from unauthorized access, we utilize a comprehensive range of stringent security measures such as Wi-Fi tracking and three-factor authentication access control.
Hong Kong Tai Po Data Center Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for NTT Communications Corporation, please try our free quote service
» Data Bytes: RagingWire, Equinix, Africa Data Centres
» Telin Hong Kong launches data centre connected to SUNeVision and Equinix
» Cloud and hybrid IT top priorities for IT professionals despite the AI hype
» Colt Upgrades Network, Expands Enterprise Voice
» Tencent Kicks Off Data Center Expansion with New Sites in US, India, Hong Kong