Interxion PAR3 (Paris, France)
» Index » France » Paris » Interxion PAR3 (Paris, France)
Interxion PAR3 (Paris, France) is located in the area Paris, France (Franšaise), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 22-04-2015.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within 10 km from Paris city centre, 16km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 1km from the Paris ring road.
Interxion is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
PAR3 is conveniently located 10 km from Paris city centre, 16km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 1km from the Paris ring road.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to the major carriers and ISPs and direct access to the France IX Internet Exchange
- Dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
- A unique dark fibre network that connects Interxion's 7 data centres in Paris for dual site and connectivity purposes.
Interxion provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- A mix of redundancy set-ups and power densities
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 back-up generators supporting 72 hours at full capacity
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
Interxion buildings typically have five layers of physical security
Trained security staff are on site 24/7
ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
Interxion's data centres in Paris use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
The whole facility is monitored 24/7 and has SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations
Interxion are committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling and the data centre environment is continuously monitored to constantly improve efficiency.
Interxion PAR3 (Paris, France) Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Interxion, please try our free quote service
» Industry Outlook: Adopting a Multicloud Strategy