Company profile for Aecero, please navigate through the tabs below to find out more about the company Aecero, its data center presence, services and contact options.
2463 W. La Palma Ave.
if you are interested
in a quote from Aecero.
The Aecero Critical Business Exchange (CBX), located in Anaheim, is a Tier 4 facility with flexible infrastructure to meet changing mission-critical business needs.
Our facility features:
- Fiber from more than 14 carriers, including Level(3), Global Crossing, AT&T, Cogent, Cox, Edison, TelePacific, Time Warner Cable, TW Telecom, Verizon, Wilcon, Windstream, XO, and Zayo.
- True 2N Electrical Infrastructure with 6 Megawatts of capacity
- Powered by non-profit Anaheim Public Utilities, winner of multiple Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) awards.
- Four Caterpillar 2,500kVA generators (N+1) with 16,000 gallon underground fuel reservoir
- Liebert CRAC units on the raised floor with 24,000 gallon underground water reservoir
- Conveniently located in the heart of Orange County, only 25 miles from downtown Los Angeles
Search for more information about the company Aecero.