Tata Communications Instacompute
InstaCompute delivers the most compute power per dollar of cost when compared with leading IaaS service providers.
» Cloud Map
Plot # C-21 and C-36, Block G, Bandra Kurla Complex
to view the company profile for Tata Communications.
Please see below for details about the cloud offerings from Tata Communications Instacompute:
Data center locations (2):
- Hyderabad, India
- Singapore, Singapore
- Cloud platform: CloudStack
- Hypervisor: Xen
- Storage type: Distributed storage
- Minimum period: Hourly
- Purchasing model: Server bundled with storage, bandwidth separately
- Phone support: Yes
- Online pricing & immediate signup: Yes
- Free trial: Yes
- High Availability: Yes
- Scalable instances: Yes
- Guaranteed CPU minimum: Yes
- SAS70 audit: Yes
- Integrated backup/snapshot: Yes
- Integrated load balancing: Yes
- Integrated firewall: Yes
- API: Yes
- Windows support: Yes
- Linux support: Yes
- Custom OS support: Yes
In addition to cloud servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network) services are also offered.
To read more about the cloud servers from Tata Communications, please visit their website or check out the other tabs on this page.