ACME Cloud service
ACME provides Data line (MPLS &Transit), Data Center, Cloud service and IT professional service by 7x24 support manner
» Cloud Map
ACME Universal Communications
Unit 1, 19/F, New Tech Plaza, 34 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong
N/A Hong Kong, China
to view the company profile for ACME Universal Communications.
ACME Universal Communications is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
* Providing Cloud service in 7x24 support with 99.999 Availability
* Design for SME and enterprise user
* Owned China backbone, Can assign China bandwidth and routes
* Tailor made solution with self-control interface
* Certified by IOS and PCI-DSS
Products or services:
* Public Cloud
* Private Cloud
* Hybrid Cloud
* Third party Cloud resell (MS O365, Adobe, Amazon, Alibaba)
* Network Cloud (firewall, vSwitch, vLB´etc)
* Managed third party Cloud support
Our Cloud features:
Cloud systems are the industry's response to the limitations of dedicated solutions. In short, whenever you require more computing power, it's there for you. Typically hardware scalability is limited by system shutdowns and component upgrades but with the MESH Private or Hybrid Cloudsolutions, no maintenance shutdowns are required - your business stays totally fluid and flexible.
The MESH Cloud platforms are provided via various high-security data centres in Germany. Data separation which strictly complies with German data protection laws and ISO 27001 / PCI certifications, maintains superior security standards. Biometric access control, video surveillance and permanent, full-time security staff on a 24/7 basis ensure data is always secure.
The MESH Cloud infrastructure is protected by redundant power and optimal climate control. The MESH multi-redundant Tier-1 network and fully redundant hardware set-up ensure that failures of individual components are fully compensated for by an alternative, eliminating data loss problems.
Benefits at a glance:
- Worldwide Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery measures which meet the most demanding German standards
- Standardised Data Security, certified Data Protection processes
- Flexibility through "Pay as you Go" contract terms
- Private Managed Cloud in highly secure Tier 3+ data centres
- State of the Art components from HP, VMware, Cisco and NetApp Storage on demand
- Storage on Demand
- High speed internet access through redundant Tier-1 carrier Backbone
- Service Level Agreements
» Friday Roundup: STI, Comcast Business, ChinaCache
» Telin Hong Kong launches data centre connected to SUNeVision and Equinix
» Cloud and hybrid IT top priorities for IT professionals despite the AI hype
» SD-WAN Over Global Private Networks
» Colt Upgrades Network, Expands Enterprise Voice