» Index » USA » Ohio » Columbus » Cogent Columbus
Cogent Columbus is located in the area Columbus, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 14-11-2018.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
240 N 5th Street
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100 Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1,000 Mbps burst
- 200 - 1,000 Mbps flat
- 1,000 - 10,000 Mbps burst
Standard Rack Configuration
- 39U Cabinets
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- Telecom carrier neutral facility w/ SBC, ICG, Time Warner and XO Fiber
- 5,400 square feet
- Biometric hand scanner provides secure 24x7 access
- Main entrance camera in use w/ recording & 24/7 monitoring capabilities to the Cogent NOC.
- Need access badge to enter building after hours and during weekends.
- None Customer must supply their own UPS
- Kohlar Diesel Generator, 1250KW
- 500 gallon diesel storage tank
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- 20 ton Airflow HVAC Unit
- Pre-action fire suppression system
Cogent Columbus Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Google is Building a Version of Kubernetes Engine for On-Prem Data Centers
» What to Watch for at Google Cloud Next 2018
» Google’s Cloud Data Centers for Hollywood Come Online in Los Angeles
» How DC Blox Plans to Conquer Dixie
» Survey: Investors Pouring Money in Data Centers Expect High Returns