» Index » United Kingdom » Berkshire » Slough Interchange
Slough Interchange is located in the area Berkshire, United Kingdom (UK), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 31-07-2008.
SL2 5EP Slough
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Network-i Ltd.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within central Slough.
Hosting of individual servers
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PROVISIONING (BCP)
▪ Information Security Management Standard 27001
▪ Power to host high power systems
▪ N+1 by design
▪ 100% Service Level Guarantees for managed services
▪ Carrier Neutral facility
▪ Multiple telecommunication carriers
▪ Full BGP Internet transit
▪ Management of MPLS, VPN and xDSL networks
LOCATION AND ACCESS
▪ Located outside the London Orbital M25
▪ Easy access from the M4, M25 motorways
▪ Walking distance from Mainline Station
▪ 17 minutes from central London
▪ 15 minutes west from Heathrow Airport
Network-I in the UK has achieved the Information Security Management Standard (ISMS) ISO 27001:2005, the highest accreditation for information security management.
With 16amps per rack dual fed as standard, Network-I is able to meet your hosting requirement into the future.
Network-Interchange is situated outside the London orbital M25 with easy access by road and rail.
Network-I has a decade of experience in running datacentres. Our customers range from Global 500 corporations, Network Operators and Government Departments
Unlike most colocation facilities, Network-I support staff understand systems and applications. They hold advanced accreditations with major manufacturers and are experienced in providing managed services including systems, applications and database support.
Please call 0208 230 2100 for more dteails
Slough Interchange Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Network-i Ltd, please try our free quote service
» Visa’s UK Network Outage: What You Need to Know
» Iron Mountain Enters Amsterdam Data Center Market With $235M EvoStwitch Acquisition
» Iron Mountain Enters Amsterdam Data Center Market With $235M EvoSwitch Acquisition
» Bank CEO Apologizes to UK Lawmakers for IT System `Shambles'
» Wednesday Bytes: Xtera, T5, XKL, Cisco