Polcom, a leader in providing cloud computing services in Poland, offers the largest and most modern computing infrastructure.
» Cloud Map
to view the company profile for Polcom.
Cloud infrastructure of Polcom Data Centre
1. Virtual servers - 25,000 virtual servers based on the latest Intel Xeon processors with Haswell architecture
2. Memory - 256 TB of RAM, based on the latest DDR4 modules
3. Backup - Advanced backup system including robots with a capacity of 1,200 LTO tapes
4. Guaranteed data access time of less than 1 ms
5. Storage space - 1 PB of storage space, including arrays able to perform 400,000 I/O operations per second (IOPS) (200,000 write / 200,000 read)
6. Architecture - Architecture operating in two independent facilities spaced apart by 30 km ensuring uninterrupted operation of our customers´ applications