LeaseWeb offers cloud hosting solutions that can meet the needs of any sized business.
» Cloud Map
2031 BZ Haarlem
to view the company profile for LeaseWeb.
With a LeaseWeb Cloud Hosting server you receive complete control over your operating system, including full administrator access. From your perspective, your interaction with the Cloud server is identical to a dedicated server, however the entire system is virtualized and hosted alongside other Clouds on the same hardware infrastructure. All Cloud servers utilize LeaseWeb's well recognized superior network.
We offer Cloud from the United States, Germany and the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Each Cloud represents a complete system with ram, processor, network, hdd and OS
- Seamless Disaster Recovery
- Rapid Deployment
- Options to use virtualization along with dedicated servers or colocation
- High-Availibility (HA) Cluster
- Web interface allows for VPS hosting management, restart and reboots
- Hosted in a secure, green, state-of-art datacenter in the Amsterdam region
- Support for Windows, Linux, BSD
- Certified and highly qualified engineers available to provide hardware support 24x7x365
- Additonal available enhanced SLA packages providing priority mission-critical support
While LeaseWeb's cloud hosting solutions are very appealing for many customers, some organizations want to run custom-built isolated VMware environments. A Private Cloud is simply a dedicated hardware environment with VMware ESX cloud hosting layer running on top, allowing you to create and manage multiple virtual servers. Since it's a dedicated environment, you and only you are hosted on it.
> More on Cloud - http://www.leaseweb.com/en/cloud-hosting
» Iron Mountain Enters Amsterdam Data Center Market With $235M EvoStwitch Acquisition
» Iron Mountain Enters Amsterdam Data Center Market With $235M EvoSwitch Acquisition
» Interxion to Expand in Amsterdam, Frankfurt