bodhost - enlight cloud
Cloud. Down To Earth
» Cloud Map
379 Thornall Street, Alfieri, 8th Floor,
New Jersey, USA
to view the company profile for bodHOST LTD.
With eNlight, you get an assurance that you would be paying for what you use and not what is reserved for you. You have complete control to select the base configuration that you want and you'd be charged for the base configuration plus the additional resources you use during spikes. Thus, you don't end up paying for resources that you don't need during off-peak hours. This helps in keeping your expenses to optimum levels whereby you only pay for CPU, Bandwidth and RAM during the VM usage. If you deactivate the VM, you'll be paying only for storage used for the VM data and your billing stops as soon as the VM is deleted.
Some key benefits related to costs and usage that you get from eNlight are:
Optimized Costs & Savings
* You can estimate an upper limit on your expenses through prepaid billing structure.
* With the help of above configuration tool or the current usage, you can forecast your daily, weekly, monthly & yearly costs.
* You are always aware of the billing amount.
Usage Monitoring through Patterns
* The usage pattern and amount charged can be monitored through usage logs.
* You can check resource usage and associated billing through real time monitoring.
Not tied to a Contract
* eNlight gives you flexibility as it doesn't tie you up with time bound contracts, allowing you to decide the hosting location, setup and duration.
* You can pay for the resources you use and shut down your VM as and when needed.
Typically, you need to pay for hosting setups that calls for higher initial investment in hardware that may never be used completely. eNlight offers you freedom from the capital investment and allows you to optimize your expenses by paying for what you use.
» HFT Traders Dust Off 19th Century Tool in Search of Market Edge