» Index » USA » Virginia » Reston » Cogent Herndon
Cogent Herndon is located in the area Reston, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 30-07-2012.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
510 Huntmar Park Dr
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100 Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1,000 Mbps burst
- 200 - 1,000 Mbps flat
- 1,000 - 10,000 Mbps burst
Standard Rack Configuration
- 39U Rittal Cabinets 42U APC Cabinets (Model AR3100)
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- Cox Communications
- 12,900 square feet of raised floor colocation space
- Manned 24x7 840 square foot NOC
- 10 Cameras monitored by Herndon NOC w/ DVR backup
- 14 Card readers at every essential door for max. security
- 28 CRAC units, 10 ATS, and 18 Airflow with rooftop mounted condensers
- Separate remote mounted humidifiers for HCs.
- 1 Carrier rooftop unit for Battery room
- 3 UPS Modules @ 375 KVA each (MGE EPS 6000) & 1 MGE Static Transfer Switch
- 3 Strings (total number of batteries: 240)
- C&D Dynasty Model UPS12-400MR Sealed
- United Power PDUs (8) and EDMs (8)
- Fire Detection and Suppression consists of above and below floor smoke heads, FM200 - tanks, and a pre-action sprinkler system in hosting centers.
- Spectrum Diesel Generator, 1500kw/1875kVA
- 5,000 gallon diesel storage tank Auto Transfer Switch.
Cogent Herndon Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Political and Economic Uncertainty Dampen 2017 IT Budgets: Report
» WordPress Hosting Provider WP Engine Opens Office in Ireland
» Content Delivery to Take Center Stage at Capacity North America 2016
» When It Comes to Cybersecurity, Both Candidates Disappoint in First Presidential Debate
» Wednesday Bytes: Earthlink, Internap, vXchnge, UPN