Mid-Michigan Data Center
» Index » USA » Michigan » Flint » Mid-Michigan Data Center
Mid-Michigan Data Center is located in the area Flint, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 09-06-2015.
5225 Exchange Drive
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Online Tech.
Hosting of individual servers
Our Mid-Michigan data center at the intersection of the I-69 and I-75 corridor was originally built by EDS as General Motor's disaster recovery data center. With over $1M in upgrades, today this facility provides secure, compliant enterprise cloud hosting, colocation, and offsite backup and recovery services.
The 32,500 square feet hosting facility includes 22,500 square feet of raised 24" floor space and 10,000 square feet of furnished, power-protected workplace recovery space.
Geographic separation from our Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Indianapolis data centers afford ideal production, data protection, and disaster recovery solutions.
Independently audited on an ongoing basis with annual reporting by UHY LLP for:
* SOX Compliance (SAS 70, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2)
* HIPAA Compliance (OCR HIPAA Audit Protocol)
* PCI DSS Compliance
* Safe Harbor Compliance
* Dual utility power feeds into the data center from diverse routes
* Dual synchronized 1,300 KVA Detroit Diesel generators
* Pooled UPS system provides over 1,600 KVA of conditioned power to the data center floor
* High availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
* Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fiber feeds into the data center
* Redundant Gigabit network provides capacity on-demand
* Private Gigabit connection for data replication to Online Tech's Ann Arbor data center 53 miles away.
* High availability dual Cisco-powered network provides redundant network connections to the server.
Life Safety & Security
* All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
* Dry pipe fire suppression system with state-of-the-art laser particle counting technology
* Multiple levels of physical security with two-factor authentication to gain floor access
* Digital video surveillance with 24x7 recording activity
* 400 tons of cooling capacity with full N+1 redundancy
Mid-Michigan Data Center Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Online Tech, please try our free quote service
» Amazon, Google Detail Next Round of Cloud Data Center Launches
» Microsoft Ignite: All The News You Need to Know
» Nutanix Shares Jump in Debut After $238M Increased IPO
» Alaska Communications, Hawaiki Cable strike landing, operation agreement in Oregon
» Salesforce to Urge Regulators to Examine Microsoft-LinkedIn