» Index » USA » Georgia » Atlanta » Cogent Atlanta
Cogent Atlanta is located in the area Atlanta, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 27-01-2012.
This data center is located within 55 Marietta Street
Cogent Communications, Inc.
55 Marietta St NW
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- 10 - 100 Mbps flat & burst
- 100 - 1,000 Mbps burst
- 200 - 1,000 Mbps flat
Standard Rack Configuration
- 42U APC Cabinets (Model: AR3100).
- Power extra (20 amp or 2X20 amp is standard)
- AT&T BellSouth
- 6,263 square feet Non-raised floor
- 3 customer cages available
- Biometric hand scanner provides 24x7 datacenter access
- Main entrance camera in use w/ recording & 24/7 monitoring capabilities to the Cogent NOC
- Need access badge to enter building after hours and during weekends also needed for elevator usage
- UPS Unit @ 150kva.
- Model: Mitsubishi 9900A Series.
- UPS Battery Plant: 40 cells.
- 4 - 20 ton DataAire HVAC units with condenser units
- Caterpillar model 3306 (250kVA)
- Ties into building diesel fuel tanks 1,200 gallon primary with 1,000 gallon reserve tank in basement.
- MGE 150kVA PDU Model #PMM168-42-150
- Pre-action fire suppression system
Cogent Atlanta Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Light Demand For Telxius Shares So Far
» Microsoft Reveals New Generation 5 Data Center Design
» When Selecting a Data Center Provider, Keep an Eye on the Edge
» LMax Exchange launches in New York-with Equinix
» MIDCON breaks ground on Oklahoma City datacentre