» Index » USA » Florida » Orlando » DataSite Orlando
DataSite Orlando is located in the area Orlando, USA (America), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 20-06-2016.
S. John Young Parkway
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by DataSite.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within Orlando Central Park.
DataSite is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
DataSite Orlando is a purpose built data center located in Orlando, Florida. The data center is centrally located in the state of Florida in close proximity to the FL Turnpike, I-4, The Beach Line Expressway and Orlando International Airport.
The Tier III facility is a 130,000 square foot purpose built data center constructed to provide N+1redundancy on all critical environmental infrastructure. The compartmental design isolates all critical infrastructure from the raised floor areas. There are duel 12.4 Megawatt utility feeds from separate power grids which are backed up by three massive Jet Turbine generators and two 2.5 Megawatt Caterpillar Diesel's. The 36 inch raised floor can cool up to 200 watts per square feet and there is a chilled water system available for water cooled equipment.
Physical location for protection from the elements and intruders:
- Freestanding Building on 17 Acres
- 60 Miles Inland
- 100 Feet Above Sea Level
- Outside the 500-Year Floodplain
- Facility Elevated 8 Feet Above Surrounding Land
- Single Access Point For All Visitors
Designed and constructed for security and flexibility:
- Anonymous Single-Story Building
- Completely Windowless Exterior
- Bermed Walls
- 8-Inch Thick, Steel-Reinforced Concrete Walls
- 160 MPH Wind Rated and Certified Roof
- Dual Power Feeds From Two Separate Utility Substations
- Diverse Underground Fiber Entrances
- 130,000 Sq. Ft. Facility
- 85,000 Square Feet of 36-Inch Raised Floor
- Compartmentalized and Isolated Infrastructure Rooms
- Pre-action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Biometric Access
- Keycard Access Systems
- 24/7 On-Premise Security Guards
- Extensive Video Surveillance Systems
- Anonymous and Windowless Exterior
- Isolated Shipping, Receiving and Staging Areas
- Vehicle Blockades and Equipment Checks
- Eight-Inch Thick, Steel-Reinforced Concrete Walls
- Razor wire Perimeter Fence
- Man Traps
- Six Diverse 12.47kv Underground Utility Feeds
- Two Independent High-Voltage Substations
- N+1 or 2N UPS Power
- Three 2.8 Megawatt Jet Turbine Generators with an N+1 Design
- Three 2.8 Megawatt Caterpillar Diesel Generators with an N+1 Design
- 60,000 Gallons of Reserve Fuel in Underground Tanks
- 72-Hour Generator Run Time without Refueling
DataSite Orlando Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for DataSite, please try our free quote service
» Top Five Data Center Stories: Week of April 21
» Friday Funny: Kip and Gary Go to a Data Center Conference
» JPMorgan Said to Plan Tripling Size of New York Technology Hub
» Dell EMC Sells SaaS Backup Firm Spanning to Private Equity
» Yahoo Small Business Customers Take Web Host to Court