Interxion DUS1 (Düsseldorf)
» Index » Germany » Düsseldorf » Interxion DUS1 (Düsseldorf)
Interxion DUS1 (Düsseldorf) is located in the area Düsseldorf, Germany (Deutschland), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 22-04-2015.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within just 15 minutes drive from the city centre and 30 minutes from the airport..
Hosting of individual servers
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
DUS1 is conveniently located in the "Connecta Park" just 15 minutes' drive from the city centre and 30 minutes from the airport.
Interxion Dusseldorf offers:
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to the major carriers and ISPs and direct access to the ECIX and DE-CIX Düsseldorf Internet Exchanges which are hosted in our data centre
- Dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
Interxion provides managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without risk of power reduction or failure. Features include:
- Redundant grid connection
- N+1 UPS redundancy upgradeable to 2N on request
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators with a refueling SLA
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
Interxion use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems. All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment. There SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7.
Interxion are committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use where possible. Furthermore continuous monitoring of the environments helps to improve efficiency.
Interxion DUS1 (Düsseldorf) Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Interxion, please try our free quote service
» Google Cloud Joins Amazon, IBM in Serving Blockchain Clients
» New European Markets Tapped by IBM and Microsoft
» IBM, Microsoft Tap New European Markets With Cloud Data Centers
» Vodafone builds 'super-core' Berlin datacentre
» Dropbox allows European customers to Store files in Germany