» Index » France » Antibes » Cogent Antibes
Cogent Antibes is located in the area Antibes, France (Franšaise), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 27-01-2012.
Cogent Communications, Inc.
282 route des Cystes
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Cogent Communications, Inc..
Hosting of individual servers
- Footprint, standard (other height / size options on demand)
- Rack, standard (other height / size options on demand)
- Extra Power: 1x16 amp circuit (AC/230V) OR 1x32 Amp circuit (DC/48V)
Standard Rack Configuration
- Height: 42 U, Size: 600 x 800 mm
- Power: 1x16 amp circuit (AC/230V) OR 1x32 Amp circuit (DC/48V)
- SFR, Completel, Orange, and Colt
- 450 m▓ (4,221 sqft) of raised floor colocation space
- 24x7 access control (card access + NOC intercom)
- AUSONIA Diesel Generator, 500 KW
- 3000 liters diesel tank
- Automatic Transfer Switch.
- 3 UPS 40KVA
- DC/48V: 2 string of batteries
- HIROSS HVAC units, 4 x 40 kW
- Fire Detection and Suppression consists of above and below floor smoke heads, FM 200 tanks, Siemens/Cerberus Early Warning and Detection System, and a preaction dry system
Cogent Antibes Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Cogent Communications, Inc., please try our free quote service
» Cogent exploring M&A opportunities, but pricing and returns aren't right
» Cogent's Schaeffer: Special access review doesn't impact our business
» More DDoS Attacks Reported Nationwide
» Not Just Krebs: Massive DDoS Attacks Seen Across Hosting Industry
» Windstream grows 100% in AiNET's Baltimore datacentre