Interxion CPH1 (Copenhagen)
» Index » Denmark » Copenhagen » Interxion CPH1 (Copenhagen)
Interxion CPH1 (Copenhagen) is located in the area Copenhagen (KÝbenhavn), Denmark (Danmark), and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 22-04-2015.
* For security reasons this data center does not want its exact location publicly available.
Therefore the address above is not the exact location, but it is within the city of Copenhagen, close to the city centre and 25 minutes from Copenhagen airport.
Hosting of individual servers
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
Interxion CPH1 is conveniently located West of Copenhagen city centre, and 25 minutes from Copenhagen airport.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners to help you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to the major carriers and ISPs, and direct access to the DIX Internet Exchange
- Dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
Interxion provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- Redundant grid connection
- N+1 and 2N UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators supporting 36 hours at full capacity with high-speed refueling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
Interxion buildings typically have five layers of physical security
Trained security staff are on site 24/7
ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
Top rated in IT security in an independent KPMG report
Interxion use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems. There are SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7. All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment.
Interxion are committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use, but never at the expense of reliability and availability. Interxion's CPH1 facility uses 100% renewable energy.
Interxion CPH1 (Copenhagen) Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Interxion, please try our free quote service
» Amsterdam: HostingCon Europe Host City is Huge Connectivity Hub
» 5 Stories You Need to Read Now to Understand the IANA Transition
» Microsoft opens German datacentres
» Russian Hackers Dump More Athletes’ Health Data
» Interxion plans new Marseille datacentre