Over the Wire - 24 Little Edward
» Index » Australia » Brisbane » Over the Wire - 24 Little Edward
Over the Wire - 24 Little Edward is located in the area Brisbane (Queensland), Australia, and the colocation data center is carrier neutral. The data center was last updated on 21-11-2013.
Over the Wire Holdings Ltd
24 Little Edward St. Spring Hill 4001
» Request quote
» Visit website
to find other data centers
owned and operated by Over the Wire Holdings Ltd.
Over the Wire Holdings Ltd is a premium member
of Data Center Map, we therefore recommend them.
Hosting of individual servers
Over the Wire's Little Edward St data centre is located in the CBD and connected to Over the Wire's Brisbane fibre ring. The facility is configured in two separate suites: BNE1-1 and BNE1-2, both of which are completely non-reliant on the buildings infrastructure, allowing it to run independently of the building in all regards.
- 320Amps per phase with capacity for upgrades if required
- Dedicated transformer to 24 Little Edward Street
- Average power capacity of 3.6KW per rack, however higher density power requirements can be accommodated
- Power reticulation redundancy is configurable to either n+1 single supply or A+B redundancy
Backup Power Generation
- 280KvA of UPS capacity
- 1 x Diesel Generator with 24 hours of fuel capacity
- 4 hour guarantee for additional fuel delivery
- Access to the data centre is monitored with CCTV
- The facility is securely located three storeys above street level
- A swipe-in smartcard system is used to log all entries
- To avoid hot-spots often found in below floor air conditioning environments the BNE1-1 Suite uses Triple DX (refrigerant [non-water] based) air conditioning units, sized to handle 20Amps per rack across the entire facility with open-air dispersion
- The BNE1-2 suite utilises an APC Hot Aisle Containment system with Quad APC In-row DC cooling units
- Both suites have air redundancy which is configured in a n+1 format
- Air temperature is set at 22 degrees with a variation of no more than 2 degrees
- BNE1-1 utilises a non-aspirating smoke system
- BNE1-2 utilises a VESDA smoke detection system
- The data centre is connected to Over the Wire's Brisbane fibre ring and has multiple 10Gbps redundant links coming into the site.
- In addition to Over the Wire's own services Telstra Optus and Pipe Networks are also available. Additional carriers can be brought online at the clients request.
Over the Wire - 24 Little Edward Pricing/Quotes
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Over the Wire Holdings Ltd, please try our free quote service
» ACCC not to oppose Nextge acquisition by Vocus
» IT Consultancy Group to acquire Genisyst
» Digital Realty Challenges Equinix With Cloud Connectivity Platform
» Cloud adoption is going mainstream, yet only few organizations are maximizing value
» Box Furthers Enterprise Focus with BCR Approval